Author Topic: Cages and accessories offered  (Read 329 times)

Offline Parly

• Newly born
Cages and accessories offered
« on: Thursday 03 August 2017_ 14:31:05 »
Sponsored Adverts

Firstly my huge apologies if this is covered elsewhere and should be smacking me right in the face but I've looked (or reckoned to!) and can't find anything or anywhere specifically to put this so creating new thread instead.

Just joined to see whether the cage and many accessories we have can be donated and put to use by any local centres or fosters / other rescue organisations at all?

We have a lot that belonged to our Syrian hamster and I would rather donate to a good cause than sell and off the top this includes -

"Hamster Heaven" cage bought brand new from Pets at Home last year.  Link to product with specs for info but only item missing is green penthouse from the top which we took off to make it harder for our little hammy to do a late night Great Escape.   ;)
http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/hamster-heaven-hamster-cage-%28online-only%29

Many accessories including tunnels, platforms, swings, see-saws, hammocks, climbing frames, domes, wheels, wooden hideouts and houses etc.

Also have a small animal travel carrier we bought for use for when the cage was being cleaned out and dried and never used it.  Again linking to similar one.
https://www.amazon.com/Alfie-Pet-Petoga-Couture-Vacation/dp/B00KVH8O8M

Full bag of muesli mix, shavings, bedding, dishes, bottles and various treats and chews.

Attaching a few pics for reference but if these can be put to use we'll be more than happy to drop the lot off locally or in East Lancs.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Monday 25 September 2017_ 10:55:22

Login with username, password and session length

help hedgehogs

Graphic garden width=

Useful products for hedgehogs and your garden wildlife

HandyKam

Watch hedgehogs, birds and all the wildlife in your garden
watch the hedgehogs and other wildlife in your garden

Now selling Hedgehog food and houses!

PetPlanet.co.uk

Buy through Ark Wildlife